The most important answers to your complex business challenges may be hiding in your data. At its core, knowledge management is about making information findable and maximizing its usefulness. Knowledge management promotes an integrated approach to identifying, capturing, evaluating, retrieving, and sharing all of an enterprise’s information assets. These assets may include databases, documents, policies, procedures, and previously un-captured expertise and experience in individual workers. In order to accomplish this goal, we work with all types of organizations to support needs in information and knowledge management.
Let GI work with your organization to maximize your knowledge and learning potential.
At GI, we believe that knowledge management is critical to the success of an organization. Your organization’s information and knowledge are core assets which can be harnessed to provide a competitive advantage in the marketplace. We’re passionate about using our expertise to help organizations succeed in knowledge management.
We help organizations:
- Make informed decisions based on internal data and information; Monitor new developments and emerging trends.
- Collect, analyze, and interpret data; Turn data into actionable strategies.
- Establish sustainable, customized information management programs.
- Collect, manage, and preserve organizational information assets.
We assess your organizations information and communication methods and tools to identify the optimal methods for capturing, sharing and utilizing information effectively. GI does not believe that technology is a means to an end. However, if tools are required to help your organization with its business processes, GI has the skills to evaluate or even create a solution that fits your organization’s needs.
As part of our knowledge management strategy we:
- Evaluate your business needs, processes and informational flows and determine ways that the information can be harnessed and utilized moving forward.
- Set up communities of practice, tools and processes to enhance communication and knowledge exchange within your organization.
- Teach your organization how to learn from itself on an ongoing basis and to utilize that knowledge.