Federal governments acquire complex systems, assets and infrastructures. Delivering on program goals requires solid leadership, program management, and technical and acquisition skills throughout the life cycle of a program. This includes developing a feasible strategy based on a solid requirements foundation; active execution of development, production and deployment activities; tracking of program metrics and risks and supporting the business processes and procedures of the program office, command, service, agency or department executing the acquisition.
We bring experts in every functional area with an understanding of the challenges facing many acquisition and modernization programs.
GI’s offering of Program Support includes the following capabilities:
- Agile Program Management
- Expertise in DoD 5000 Policy Implementation for Weapons, Automated Information Systems (AIS) and IT Programs
- Program Execution Planning
- Systems Engineering and Logistics
- Test and Evaluation
- Tailored Strategies and Navigation of the Defense Acquisition Management System
- Acquisition Program Milestone and Decision Review Preparedness and Audits
- Development of Contracting and Life Cycle Support Strategies and Plans
- Program Metric Establishment and Tracking
- Planning, Programming, Budget and Execution (PPB&E) Support for Programs and Offices
- Program Management Office (PMO) Support Services including Business Operations, Process Development, Reporting and Data Management
- Contracting and Procurement
- Enterprise Architecture
- Strategy and Policy Development
- Financial Management
GI services can be provided to advise and consult on a specific acquisition/modernization or be provided to assist in executing acquisition/modernization processes. We offer our services to meet the needs of the federal government marketplace.