Point of Contact
SeaPorte Contract Info
703 650-5119 ext 5621
703-650-5119 ext 5620
Seaport-e Team Members
There are no Team Members to date
None to Date
(TO’s will be listed as performed.)
POC’s will be listed as task orders become effective
General Infomatics – NATIONAL CAPITAL ZONE 2
Contract Number: N00178-15-D-8218
Contract Duration: Award 05 April 15 – 04 April 19
General Infomatics Corporation is a prime contractor on the SEAPORT ENHANCED multiple award contract from the Naval Surface Warfare Center in Dahlgren, VA.
Under the contract, GI will provide multiple support requirements by providing a broad level of experience throughout multiple functional areas.
Service Offerings by Functional Category
- Research and Development Support
- Engineering System Engineering and Process Engineering Support
- Modeling, Simulation, Stimulation, and Analysis Support
- Prototyping, Pre-Production, Model-Making, and Fabrication Support
- Systems Design Documentation and Technical Data Support
- Software Engineering and Development, Programming and Network Support
- Reliability, Maintainability, and Availability (RM&A) Support
- Human Factors, Performance, and Usability Engineering Support
- System Safety Engineering Support
- Configuration Management Support
- Quality Assurance Support
- Information System (IS) Development, Information Assurance (IA), and Information Technology (IT) Support
- Inactivation and Disposal Support
- Interoperability, Test and Evaluation, Trials Support
- Measurement Facilities, Range, and Instrumentation Support
- Logistics Support
- Supply and Provisioning Support
- Training Support
- In-Service Engineering, Fleet Introduction, Installation and Checkout Support
- Program Support
- Functional and Administrative Support
- Public Affairs and Multimedia Support
Ordering Procedures: Click here for step by step procedures
GI’s processes are designed to continually improve the quality of our customer support. Our method for ensuring the overall quality of our tasks is to establish rigorous planning, documentation and lines of accountability right from the beginning of the task.
Quality assurance at GI means a pervasive focus on customer requirements, and pursuit of efficiency in our daily and business operations.
GI will carry out the following QA strategies for the SEAPORTe :
- GI will maintain close coordination with its customers through direct interface with Program and Task Managers.
- The Program Manager will have direct access to top GI management to acquire any resources required to provide a quality product to the customer.
- Our employees will be empowered by management to work with minimal layers of supervision, which allows employees to adjust their priorities to the technical requirements of the task.
- GI will recognize and reward personnel for outstanding achievement, resulting in high motivation and outstanding customer service.
- GI will offer its personnel advanced education and training in process improvement, problem-solving, decision-making, and team-building.
- GI will continuously improve its corporate support processes such as personnel retention and recruitment, enhancing our skill base, cost controls, accountability, reporting procedures, customer relations, and contract compliance.